RV POLICIES & PROCEDURES
RV POLICIES & PROCEDURES
We have established the following general guidelines to help ensure your safety and your enjoyment while staying at The Palms at Lake Whitney RV Resort and Storage. Those who choose not to observe these guidelines can be asked to leave our resort without any form of refund. Followings are RV Policies and Procedures:
- Items outside the unit are limited to patio & yard furniture/accessories. Any other items MUST be stored away neatly under or inside your rig.
- All RVs are subject to inspection and approval by Management. We reserve the right to refuse service based on RV appearance or condition. Any rig 10 or more years old must be approved by management prior to arrival. Please send pictures to email@example.com
- Pick-up Campers, Horse Trailers & Tents ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Window A/C units ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Sleeping outside the RV is not permitted.
- Flat (open) trailers ARE NOT permitted to be parked on the property.
- Cargo (enclosed) trailers need to be approved by Management before they can be allowed to park on the property.
- No Glass Containers allowed in or on common areas
It is necessary to follow RV Policies and Procedures – these rules have been enshrined for your safety and convenince.
Check-in is at 1:00 PM. NO Check-ins after 7PM. If you need to check in after 7:00pm, you MUST call and approve with management beforehand.
CHECK-OUT: Check out is 12:00 PM. Any check outs after 12:00pm without any prior notice will be charged a $50.00 LATE CHECK-OUT FEE. No exceptions!
CHECK OUT INCONVENIENCE FEE: If we have to move another guest to another site due to you not being able to move your RV on your check out date, we will charge an extra $50 convenience fee to do so. No exceptions! The Palms at Lake Whitney does not provide “moving services”. If your RV needs to be moved, it is your responsibility to do so.
CLEAN UP FEE:
Each site is responsible for maintaining a clean and organized appearance. No trash, cigarette butts, oil/grease, food, etc. Any violators will be charged a $100.00 fee.
Car tags will be issued upon check-in. You will receive 2 GUEST and 1 VISITOR tag. This must be displayed in your vehicle if you are a guest/visitor in the Resort. All car tags must be returned upon check out. You can place these in the drop box located by the front office door.
EXTENDING YOUR STAY/AUTOMATIC BILLING:
- We will auto-bill your card on file on the 1st day of each new month.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to know when your check in and check out dates are. (you have a copy of your signed commitment letter from the day you moved in) We do not offer courtesy calls to see if you plan on staying or leaving past your check out date.
- Planning on staying longer than your original check out date? It is up to the guest to call or go online well in advance to reserve your spot for a longer period of time.
- All sites are available for all guests to reserve at any time if it’s not showing to be reserved at the time of booking. You will have to move sites or leave the park if you have not extended your stay in an ample amount of time. We cannot guarantee your site unless you reserve your site in advance.
FORMS OF PAYMENTS:
Guest are required to pay their reservation in full before or on arrival. Your reservation must be paid IN FULL before you park in your site. We accept Credit/Debit Cards, Cash or Money Orders. Reservations are guaranteed by Credit Card. Sorry, no checks.
- 50% Deposit is required when the reservation is booked.
- Monthly Reservations require an additional $200 Electricity Deposit.
- Holidays: The full reservation amount must be paid at booking.
*Holidays include New Year’s Weekend, Spring Break, Easter Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Weekend and Christmas Weekend*
- All cancellations must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature.
- Cancellations may be made 30 days before check-in with 100% refund of your payment less a $50.00 Cancellation Fee.
- NO REFUND for cancellations made less than 30 days before check-in.
- If a reservation is made and canceled in a shorter than a 30-day period, refunds will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- NO REFUNDS over shortened stays.
10MPH. Please observe our speed limit to ensure the safety of all our guests. Any violators of this speed limit will be warned. If the speed limit is still not observed after warning, guests will be asked to leave the resort.
10 PM to 7 AM
There is always a limit of 6 people per site, including visitors. Only one (1) RV and a maximum of two (2) vehicles are allowed per site. If you have more than 2, you must occupy a pull thru site. No exceptions! Vehicles must be parked on the site’s driveway. Parking on roads, landscape, and/or unoccupied sites is prohibited.
Following these RV Policies and Procedures, you can better enjoy your trip at RV Resort.
CHILDREN: Guests are responsible for all behavior of children. All children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
SAFETY AFTER DARK:
To ensure safety after dark, please carry a flashlight. No bike or scooter riding after dark.
Place all garbage in our designated dumpsters located at our entrance or any other garbage cans located throughout the park. Please break down all boxes, it helps with the overflow of garbage. NO BULK ITEMS PERMITTED!
Campfires are NOT permitted in The Palms at Lake Whitney.
Gas grills and pellet grills are allowed in the resort. Wood (stick) or charcoal grills are NOT allowed.
ADD ONS TO RIG/SITE:
All add on to your rig and or site ARE NOT permitted. This includes carpets on grass, decks, steps, etc.
FIREWORKS AND FIREARMS:
Prohibited on resort property including BB, Airsoft, and pellet guns.
Your visitors are always welcome at The Palms at Lake Whitney, provided they register at our main office. Registered guests and their visitors are expected to read and adhere to all resort guidelines. All visitors must leave the resort by 10:00pm.
LOST AND FOUND:
Missing an item? (restroom, shower, laundry room, site, landscape). Check our lost and found bin located in the front office. This bin is emptied at the end of each month.
Battery-operated vehicles or motor-driven cycles, bikes, scooters, or golf carts are to be driven on concrete surfaces only. We ask that you respect walkers and joggers in the park. Motorcycles are permitted as transportation only in and out of the park. Cruising or speeding is not allowed.
RV WASHING/VEHICLE REPAIRS/GENERATORS:
Please do not operate generators in the park or conduct any mechanical repairs, including changing the oil. Also, all personal RV washing on your site is prohibited. You may check with the local listings for businesses that provide these services.
If you are expecting messages, please check at the central office. Emergency messages will be delivered to your site. When placing a package order, be sure you have our correct address, (5536 FM 933, Whitney, Texas 76692.) and please make sure to have the name of our resort on the package as well. All packages will be delivered here to the front office and it will be up to you to check the status of your package and have it picked up here in the front. Please note our office hours so you can schedule a time to come pick it up.
Outgoing mail only – mail drop located by the entrance. All incoming mail should be sent through FEDEX/UPS ONLY. We cannot accept or distribute any personal/business mail through the USPS mailbox.
FOOD DELIVERIES (Uber Eats/GrubHub/Doordash/Pizza):
All food deliveries MUST BE PICKED UP OUTSIDE THE FRONT GATE. DO NOT GIVE YOUR GATE CODE TO ANY DELIVERY PERSON. We are a gated resort, and your safety is very important to us.
Ground disposal of any drain water (gray or black) is prohibited by State Law. Wastewater from RVs (including sink water) must be disposed of into sewer drains. Do not put grease down the sewer.
Sewer connections are required by state law and must have a tight seal by a sewer donut (or sewer ring) or a screw-type connector.
SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted within 100 feet of any building. If you choose to smoke outside, please do not throw butts on the ground.
We offer a dog park; dogs must be walked by a responsible person to these areas and pick up after them immediately. Dogs are to be kept inside RV and are never to be left unattended. No excessive barking allowed. Pets are not allowed in or near our office, bathhouse, or laundry. They are prohibited due to health codes. A maximum of 2 pets allowed.
- No Aggressive Breeds are permitted in the Park. (Pitbull, Rottweiler, Chow, Dobermann, Boxer, and Bullmastiff)
- No pets over 45 lbs. without prior Manager approval. For approval, please email us at email@example.com if you have a pet you would like to bring.
- Our Resort is pet-friendly; however, when out and about in the Resort all 4-legged guests must always be accompanied by at least one 2-legged friend and on a six-foot maximum length leash.
- All pets must be kept in RVs overnight and pets cannot be left unattended.
- Pets may not be left outside, tied up or chained at any time. We do not allow pet fences.
- Guests will be charged for any damages or additional costs caused by their pets.
- If the dog’s behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the dog in an outside kennel facility.
- The Palms at Lake Whitney is not responsible for pets accompanying our guests.
VIOLATION OF RV Policies and Procedures:
Grounds for ejection from the resort without refund.
Management reserves the right to rule on a case-by-case basis for situations not addressed in our policies and procedures. So, we have made everything clear in our guide about RV Policies and Procedures.
MANAGEMENT ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE, LIMIT THE LENGTH OF STAY AND THE NUMBER OF PERSONS OR VEHICLES PER SITE AND/OR EVICT ANY PERSON OR PARTY WITHOUT REFUND.